RICHTING: Bouwkunde | SECTOR: Voedingsmiddelenindustrie
OMSCHRIJVINGAre you the Civil Engineer with leadership capabilities and ambition to operate internationally? We have a nice challenge at an international brewery of size.
The Lead Civil Engineer is able to build on the strengths, with a positive attitude and is always looking for opportunities to improve. The next step, the higher target and the new ambition is always defined before existing goals are obtained. Colleagues, suppliers and customers like his/her reliability, professionalism, level of ambition and excellent communication skills. He/she assesses all processes on efficiency and effectiveness and optimizes the co-operation on activities between the various teams and with the stakeholders using best practice sharing.
Starting from the existing infrastructure, the Lead Civil Engineer defines smart objectives, sets key priorities and ambitious targets. He/she has a strong drive to deliver excellent results and is interested in new digital technology, processes, and working methods.
The Lead Civil Engineer is willing to travel frequently (30/40% of the time) into the regions where our client operates, visiting their locations, expertise centers, fares, etc.
The key objective
The Lead Civil Engineer should understand the dynamics in the FMCG industry and has proven experience in Leading & Managing Engineering Design, Inter-disciplinary coordination as well as Construction and operating in digital environment such as BIM. He/she must be a team player, show leadership, be mature as well as creative and most of all innovative and target oriented.
Specific tasks and responsibilities
Lead and deliver Engineering Design with up-to-date and high quality deliverables. This will lead to best value for our client:
- To deliver above expectations.
- To continuously optimize through innovation and digital transformation.
- To continuously optimize the Brewery infrastructure through adapting new technology and human aspect, high tech and high touch.
- Be responsible for realization of Design, Estimation and Construction support for Breweries as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Lead, maintain, improve and implement Civil Engineering design standards & specifications.
- Lead, build, maintain and improve the knowledge on alternative engineering solutions enabling lowest Total Cost of Ownership and Lowest Capex.
- Work closely together with local and regional Project Managers/ Brewery teams.
- Work closely with other Global Projects & Engineering Teams and Members.
- 5-10 years of relevant (international) working experience in Civil/Structural/Architectural Design of a Brewery / Soft Drink /FMCG environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MEP functions related to Buildings (Lighting, HVAC, Plumbing etc.).
- Familiarity with International Design codes/standards and tools such as Revit, BIM, Staad etc.
- Able to deal with both strategic, tactical and operational issues in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Willing to travel frequently to Operating Companies worldwide in both developing and mature markets.
- Safety top of mind, result oriented, team player, understanding cultural differences and behaviors, open minded, pragmatic.
- Broad experience with supplier management.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Masters degree in Civil/Structural engineering or comparable.
- Hands on, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Able to inspire and align people and to influence (senior) decision makers.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to energize a team through trust, integrity, strength of vision and enthusiasm.
- Performance oriented, setting high standards, first time right execution.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong operational and innovative approach.
- Result driven, highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested in this assignment? Please call Peter Haasakker 088-5983300 of 06-5793 5867.
Or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IK WIL DIRECT REAGEREN